Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 September 2016

The Red Sea Way - Devotional: Silver Rain. September 27, 2016









Worry only makes a curry they say!  Means it makes a further concoction of bad things.  One time, I was very anxious about something and prayed much about it.  It was eating me up and the long drawn out prayers did not ease my worry.

I finally started to talk to God about the problem, which means sharing out my heart.  And I waited upon Him to hear what He said in the silence.  I seemed to hear, "It will be okay."  Some hours later, the situation turned around.  The tension left and mellowness filled the air.

Not only that, but in communion, a new door opened in my life. , something I prayed for, wished would happen but thought it never could, well, it did happen! All this happens when I talk to Him during the day, talk to Him about everything.

A miracle happens when we talk with the Lord through situations, not after they happen, not before, but through.

Calling the Lord to be the Lord of that situation can open doors we never even dreamed would ever open. Dare to believe, He is the Lord of the impossible.  He will do it.  Learn the joy of the communion way of talking to Him through the day, through our situations

Psalm 106:9

Thus He rebuked the Red Sea and it dried up, And He led them through the deeps, as through the wilderness.




Silver Rain is a devotional based on true incidents.  I called it Silver Rain because I had a vision of beautiful silver rain falling down.  I saw a musical later with beautiful gentle rain falling down.  Later, I opened the Bible and found the verse Ezekiel 34:26 "I will make them and the places surrounding my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of blessing."  There is always blessing in showers of rain.  The Word of God refreshes and replenishes us spiritually.  May Silver Rain replenish and refresh you.  This is my prayer for you.
Rita.

Some of the names of the individuals have been changed to protect their privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment