Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 November 2015

Fear And Faith - Poem



Shattered by cold shadows of fear deep inside
I limp to my Savior’s arms to abide
“Have faith, my child” He says, “For it is the key”
He then quickens me in the path ordained for me

As I look on His face, all icy fears flee
He swings open doors, as I rest now in trust
My fears flitter away like ashes and dust
Then His strength fills and nourishes my soul
My fear vanquished and I am joyous and whole

Now I chose to look at Him in faith each time I am afraid
In the face of faith, I am free from fear's cruel plunder and raid
My life is translated to something wonderful and is never the same
Something exciting happened when I opened my door to Faith
I opened my door to a Highway that was miraculous and great!

© Rita Farhat Kurian



No comments:

Post a Comment