Search This Blog

Monday 14 November 2016

If I make my bed in the depths, You are there - Poem

If I make my bed in the depths, You are there
There isn't a valley too dark and deep
There isn't a mountain towering far above
There isn't a valley too dark and deep
There isn't a mountain towering far above


Too high for God to reach
If you broken down in sorrow
And you don’t know what to do
And you feel you're trapped
In a living hell on earth
Remember, God knows

A call to Him
Can bring His Presence
To enter that dismal place of sinking shadows
In His presence, chains will be broken
Souls saved, people delivered
Just call on Jesus Name
Talk to Him
And things will never be the same
He carries our burdens
He hears our cries
He heals, delivers
He is a prayer answering God
Just call on Him!


Psalm 139:8 If I go up to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in the depths, You are there.

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment