Search This Blog

Thursday 18 July 2019

The Winds of God - Powerful Life-changing True Stories/Testimonies

Read for free or buy with a click!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TZTWG4B


This book is dedicated to all the hungry souls truly looking for God, and wanting a deeper walking relationship with Him.

Everyone has a unique story to share with the world.  Some told, some untold, some simple and others intricately complex. The stories of encounters with God are sweepingly the best as they touch us to the core of spirit, soul, and body!  
                   Over the last five years, since 2015, I met  these precious sisters and brothers and recorded their life-changing stories, and I was able to write/edit those testimonies as accurately as they told me.  Some sent their testimonies to me through mail.  Working on these testimonies has been a personal, very cleansing, purifying experience for me personally. You will be blessed to read these miraculous testimonies!

You can also get the paperback!

You can also read my other books from the Kindle Library for free at any time.

Blessings,

Rita F. Kurian

No comments:

Post a Comment